Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Acts

Have you ever had this happen to you? 

  • You're in the drive thru line at Starbucks.  You place your order, you pull up to pay and find out the driver in the car in front of you paid for your order. 


  • Someone walks up to you at the store, and tells you your haircut is perfect for your face.


  • Somebody offers to take your grocery cart back for you.


  • A swinging door is held open for you when you are approaching with a stroller.


  • You get a note in the mail from an old friend, who just wanted to say "hi."


  • Your neighbor brings you a plate full of just made cookies, for no reason.



In the last few years, all of the above has happened to me.  And on those days, my day was made.

I was totally tickled. My faith in humanity restored just a little bit.
I have now vowed to do this more myself.

Hope you're in line behind me at Starbucks !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment