Friday, February 3, 2012

Uh-oh...or maybe not

As usual, I'm a little late to the game.  I generally resist technology and the latest social media craze.  I only started texting last year, and it's still my last ditch strategy for contacting people.

Well, I just discovered Pinterest.  In fact, I was so excited about it, I made a friend of mine send me an invitation to join while we were at a planning meeting for our upcoming women's retreat.

Time suck vortex, or organizational wundertool? 

It did take me 20 minutes to figure out how to put the "pin it" button into my "toolbar favorites." (Time suck)

I haven't actually pinned anything yet.  Wait, I did.  I found a solution to my wall to wall bathroom mirror dilemna that doesn't involve ripping down the mirrors and trying to cut them.  (money saving organizational wundertool)

Next step, adding the "follow me on Pinterest" button to my blog.  But, of course it'll be a lot more interesting, if I actually have content on Pinterest. 

And if you do follow me on Pinterest, and you see a bunch of, hmm how shall I put it nicely, bizarre people I'm following, it's cause when I started my account, I innocently answered some questions about my interests, and it randomly assigned a bunch of strangers for me to follow.  I'm still trying to figure out how to make them go away.  (time suck)

uh-oh, I seem to have more parenthetical "time sucks" than "organizational wundertools."

The first step is admitting you have a problem.......

No comments:

Post a Comment